skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I just watched KL Gangster,
It's really awesome, really good fighting scene, good storyline,
Aaron Aziz, I can tell that you are in same level with Shun Oguri(Crows Zero) right now, but you still can't beat Tendou Souji(Mizushima Hiro).
Your fighting skills is very good, although it just in that film,
KL Gangster deserved to collect RM 11 million.
Hi, everyone,
My AddMath project is nearly finish,
I am happy about that,
For now, I am really happy about life at school,
I have bestfriends, I have people that encourage me, I have strengh,
But, I feel nothing.
I want to win, but I don't feel that path is exciting.
Anyway,
thanks to Hilal Asyraf, your novel. Hero,
that novel told me that,
it's not easy to archieve something, and it's not easy to have someone beside you.
The most important thing, you should protect someone important to you.
I tried to protect many people,
my bestfriends,
people that close to me,
But, i think that wasn't enough. I need someone that really really important to me.
And I will protect the one.
Why I need someone that really really important to me ?
It because, Tendou Souji's grandma said that,
"When you have someone that important to protect, you will become stronger."
0 comment(s):
Post a Comment