Finally, siap pun kerja kursus AddMath tu.
Walaupun printer rosak, aku berjaya hadapinya.
9 Julai 2011,
~Kem Fizik,
~Main futsal,
~Rempit,
~Kerja AddMath,
~Perhimpunan BERSIH ???!!!
Aku baru teringat, blog aku ni bertemakan warna kuning+jingga.
Tapi, aku tak ada kena-mengena dengan perhimpunan tu.
Anyway, I supported that rally.
Tskkk...
I finished my project work. But, it's not the finish line.
I still got a lot of homeworks which I think I will not finish them all. Especially, AddMath exercises.
There are many things to do, I think this situation is really really challenging.
1 month before SPM's Trial, and 3 months before SPM.
I feel like I am in a war.
This situation stressed me enough,
My breath isn't normal.
I even can't finish my novel yet.
The novel is only about 480 pages, but still I can't finish reading it.
It's already a week since the day I bought the novel.
My study group still can't start,
But, I still can help them if there is a time,
I'm afraid if I can't give something to them because the time is closer.
Kak Nadia, I found your twins,
Do you want to know who is the one ?
Just wait.
Cornflakes Madu ! :)
8 years ago




0 comment(s):
Post a Comment