Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

I love those precious memories, but I still have a long journey.

Tuesday, 10 April 2012


Hi, everyone !
For the first time, Anwar Hadi's video is in this blog.
But why ?

Explain !

I watched his video just now, and he told a story about an excellent student of SPM regreting his 16 A1 result.

First of all, 
I have no intention to say that the student is bad, strange person, a loser, or whatever negative things.
I just want to tell the moral of the story which is:
~Even we didn't excel in your SPM, we still have your future.
~The high school memories we spent with our family and friends are very valuable.
~We wouldn't be happy with only excelled in our studies.

Back to the story.
It's true. The person, named Akira Wong, wrote a post on his website titled;
>"Why I regret getting Straight A1 in SPM"< (click on the link to read his story)

He got 16 A1 and he regret that ?
Why?
His answer is:
~Lost his friend and family.
~Lack of sleep.
~When A1 become just average.
~Mediocre talent.
~Forgot what he has learnt
~All and all, nobody really cares.
 
The video that I mentioned just now.
Ignore the second topic of this video.


Akira said this on his post:
"The high school memories you spent with your family and friends are valuable cause these are memories that you created when you were still a teen, and you will never ever had a second chance to be a teen again. Much of my high school time were spent in studying and tuition. In the end, when I graduated from my high school, or even my current college, I was wondering: where are my memories?"

After reading these words,
I realised that even I'm not a straight A's student, I still have precious memories with friends at school which was very valuable and unforgettable. It's true that I failed to get straight A's but my future is still there, and only Allah know what will happen in the future.

And for student who didn't excel in your SPM,(including me)
wake up now !
You still have your future.
You still have a long journey.
Leave your sadness behind.
Grab the chance and
achieve success.


To Akira Wong,
I really don't have any intention to say anything bad to you. I'm just taking some moral from your story.
I hope nobody will misunderstand me.

0 comment(s):