Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Thanks, Arigatou, Gamsahabnida, Trimas.....

Sunday, 12 June 2011


Today,
hari pertama persekolahan untuk penggal ke-2 dah mula.
Minggu ni sekolah agak sibuk sebab minggu ni adalah Minggu Ko-Kurikulum peringkat sekolah.
Tadi , ada latihan kebakaran. Bosan giler. Ramai yang jalan lenggang2 je.

After that,
I talked with my pinky friend, Nurakma, about someone in my life.
She shocked and laughed after hearing my life story.
She told me that my life story was a rare story and very difficult to find these days.
She also impressed about my story and advised me,
"Don't be so late. You might lose her if you're late."
I told her that I will try my best to not lose her and I will do what I should do when the time comes.
Thanks, Nurakma.
Next time, I will tell you more about my life.


This morning,
my sister, Nadhirah gave birthday gift to me.
Although, it was already 2 weeks since my birthday, I was happy with that.
She gave me a cute, little bear.
I put it in my special mirrored small cupboard which I used to put gifts, handphone, watches, keychains and decorative mugs.
So, I can see it everyday.
Thanks sis......

=============================

**************************************
It's cute isn't it.
I didn't care about the colour because colour does not represent gender


0 comment(s):