Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

PMR Trial

Thursday, 27 August 2009

When the PMR Trial will be hold ? ~ 1/9/2009.

Are you ready ? ~ 40%

What are you dream for PMR Trial ? ~ 7A 1B

Are you can make dream comes true ? ~ 50%

What happened to you? ~ I'm feel very lazy to study.

Are you study for the PMR Trial ? ~ Little.

Are you want to take over the first place ? ~ Yes, of course.

What did you do until now ? ~ Playing computer games.

If you continue doing that, can you make dream comes true ? ~ I think no.

Do you want the worst history happen again ? ~ Absolutely no.

So, what you have to do ? ~ Study.

Study isn't enough, you must throw out you hidden power. Can you ? ~ I'm sure I can.

Beside that, you must leave all the useless things behind. Can you ? ~ I'll try.

When do you want to start ? ~ Now.

I ask you again. When do you want to start ? ~ Now!

I ask you for one more time. When do you want to start ? ~ Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to see you again with the your dream that will comes true. Can you ?
~ I will come back with the success.

So, good luck. ~ Thank you.

0 comment(s):