This post will be the first, the last, and the only one for this month.
This is it.
My final days as a SMKDRI students.
The last 9 days for SPM.
Wow.
The time has come.
The time is now.
Here I come.
To:
-my frenzy friends,
-my brothers, Azhar, Asyraf, Syafiq,
-my cute sisters, Eifa, Nadia, Pikah Nasuha, Nik.
-SARANG's members
-my friends in 5 Kindi, espcially, Fathi, Siti, Kiella and others
-my friends in 5 Razi, Cat, Naim, Alif,
-my friends in 5 Farabi, Nehi, Syeira, M.B., Mak Yong.
-my friends in 5 Biruni, Hadi, Hafiz, Kay, Amirah,
-Lee yong dae's fan, Asmaa'.
-Tunaz's student, Nadiah,
-My primary school friends
-The others that always talk to me.
All of you good luck, I hope that you will do you best for SPM.
May these last days will push you to your limit.
The last thing, you should break the limit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goodbye Mr. Billy
Kelmarin, kali terakhir jumpa Mr. Billy,
On the way pergi aiport tu jalan sesak.
Kat airport pun ramai orang.
The last words from him to me:
"Do you best for exam. Goodbye."
The last words from me to him:
"I hope I will see you in MLS."
Kelmarin, kali terakhir jumpa Mr. Billy,
On the way pergi aiport tu jalan sesak.
Kat airport pun ramai orang.
The last words from him to me:
"Do you best for exam. Goodbye."
The last words from me to him:
"I hope I will see you in MLS."



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment