Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

He will come back......

Monday, 29 August 2011


Hi,
dah masuk hari raya pun.
Sekejap je sebulan.
Mungkin sebab exam kot.

Selamat Hari Raya.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just watched Kung Fu Panda 2 & The Karate Kid.
Very interesting. These film have lots of fighting scenes.
Jackie Chan can be a great material arts teacher.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After thinking for a week,
I've made a desicion,
I have to do it.
It's all because I want to change myself.
And,
He will come back. the old me.
Sorry, my friends.
Maybe, I will hurt you again.
I have to.
I will do anything to get what I want.
I will survive until the finish line.
I want that thing,
The thing that will change my future.

To all my friends,
Sorry.
From now, I will become stronger.

Thanks to NFS,
your music blaze my spirit.


0 comment(s):