Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

You pissed me off...!

Thursday, 15 December 2011


Kelmarin, aku and friends jalan-jalan lagi.
Kali ni, kat Giant, KFC, and Mydin.

Paling best time main arked.
Gila-gila remaja.
I also bought something for my foster sister.

Reading while eating ? Oh, come on.

Weird guy
Two pairs of couple. One of them hidden behind the guy with bag.






Although we were going out happily, 
I was thinking about something at that time. 
My sim card has been blocked. What The Fish !!!
It's was 13th December and you pissed me off !
I can't use my celcom number for the whole day.

Bila balik rumah,
sim card adik pulak buat hal. 

My friend said, "maybe ada something yang telah dirancang oleh-Nya."
 Well, I think that what he said is true, I felt a little happy today.


 
##############
~One the next day~
(hari ni la)
##############

Aku and Abg Wan(my father's worker),  pergi pejabat Celcom dan Maxis nak uruskan sim card tu. 
Sim card aku dah tukar, RM 5 terbang ke dalam poket Celcom.
Pergi pulak pejabat Maxis, sim card adik aku tak ada apa-apa,
tapi dia suruh check dalam hotlink punya web page. 
So, balik je terus buat apa yang patut. Last, tak jadi jugak.
Jawabnya beli nombor baru la.

Hari ini jugak, tamatnya SPM. Every SPM candidates for 2011 is free now.
Let's face the new stage of our life,
as an ex-student of secondary school.


My latest edited picture.
Specially made for my sister and future brother in law.

0 comment(s):