Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

If you "prepared", you will never be "lost"

Saturday, 22 October 2011


Hi, it's good to write on this blog again,
I just came back from the camp.
I am really tired.

On Wednesday,
I had rehearsal for graduation day.

I don't want to talk about that thing.
The thing I want to talk it about recurring history.
I don't know why, but it's happen to me for the third time.
Before every public exam, I faced failure.

But, thanks to the old man at the camp.
His motivational talk really showed me that the path will not be closed.

One more thing.
My graduation ranking.
I'm 43rd. My worst ranking in secondary school.
Maybe it's hard but it's not imposible.
I want to beat at least 30 students who are right now ranked above me by getting straight A's in SPM.

I know, many people will say this to me;
"Are you lost your mind ? You will never beat them.
"Geez. The thing you did was just talk. You will never archieve that."
"Ha ha, man. Stop dreaming. Stop being a dreamer."


6 words for those people.
"It's doesn't matter what you say !"

I'm facing very powerful pressure right now.
It's just like choosing path between life and die.
But,
now, I can say that the path became clearer.


1 comment(s):

WEIRDO GIRL said...

you can la . wha position right now . whatever ur position right now . eberything can happen k . try beat me . but dont jauh ngt tinggal ak . klu bleh sme2 kte dpt straight As . kita boleh la ... beat lake hk duk brisan dpn maren !!! good luck bro !