Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Sweet Dreams...............

Monday, 15 March 2010

So beautiful,
I've never seen that place,
When the trip is over,
I want to go with you,

I head towards the next town,
Before I know it, I'm far away,
I'm filling the holes in my heart of my heart,
With an intense, raging sound and,
Fall asleep,

Good night to you,
I always do think of you,
Even I'm far away,
Were you wonderful today ?
Because surely there,
Will be good tomorrows,
Sweet Dreams,

So beautiful,
I've never known this joy,
When the trip is over,
I want to share with you,

Days such as these were the kind of days I've spent,
Even though we're apart, I'm sensing you,
When I'm alone,
I think of you and talk to you,
I wonder, are you already asleep ?

Good night to you,
I always do think of you,
Even I'm far away,
Were you wonderful today ?
Because surely there,
Will be good tomorrows,
Sweet Dreams,

When I return,
I won't let you go,
Sweet Dreams.................

Vamps - Sweet Dreams (Full english lyrics version)

hey sume, dah seminggu aku tak update blog ni. sejak akhir2 ni aku jadi minat kat band Vamps, band yang mencipta dan mendendangkan lagu kat atas. Best lagu ni. Mengingatkan aku kepada kenangan2 lama. Pembaca sume try ar searh lagu ni kat youtube.

So, minggu ni cuti sekolah. Tak la happy mana sebab bosan duduk kat rumah. Tapi, tiga hari ni pergi sekolah. Mengemas dan mengecat kiosk. Best. Lebih bagus dari duk kat rumah je. Then, minggu ni ade homework pulak. Baru buat sket. Terancam cuti gua. Okay la. Esok kalau ade masa aku update pasal kiosk pulak...........

0 comment(s):